WebManager is a universal content management system (CMS) developed by Studio 9.
Why will you be satisfied using it?
What exactly can our web-manager do?
- Texts insertion and editing
- Image, video and gallery updating and editing
- Web and contact forms
- Database information storage
- Language mutations
- Working with specific plugins
- Linked to Google Analytics, Tag Manager and other online products and statistics
- On-page SEO (meta headlines and labels, alt parameters, headline settings and more)
- Linking with social networks
- Sending newsletters, retrieving emails from database
- Blog writing and editing
E-shop management tools
- Connections to third party systems
- Different payment methods and modes of delivery
- EET implementation
- Client zone, user login
- Administration of products and goods (administration, data import)
- Product rating
- Product configurator
- Discount codes and promotions
Each standardised webManager module has been developed to meet individual user needs. The system allows you to update and edit all the components and contents of your site.
Our clients have been using webManager since 2007. In more than 10 years we have built over 500 projects on this system. The majority of these projects are still online and actively updated by their owners. Take a look at the Projects section – all the sites referenced are working with webManager.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) friendly
With webManager you are able to set basic parameters so they are structured for both search engines and human visitors alike: Meta titles, indexable content and descriptions, alt parameters for images, or logical headline settings.
Quality and reliability
Reliability and security are always priorities. We run our entire system on our own secure web servers, guaranteeing maximum uptime for your website. The web is rapidly evolving, so we are continuously developing and optimising the system.
WebManager is user-friendly and intuitive, written in a language that you can understand. And if you are ever unsure about something, we are always here to give you technical support.
After your project is complete, we are still here. We continue to develop and adapt the webManager environment so that it evolves with you.